Coyotes Introduce GOALden Ticket Package
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Thursday, February 14, 2013
GLENDALE, ARIZONA --- The Phoenix Coyotes announced today a new ticket package called the GOALden Ticket. The GOALden Ticket allows fans to purchase one of two ticket packages to attend anywhere from one to 10 of the Coyotes final 2012-13 regular season home games in lower level seats (regularly priced at $75) at Jobing.com Arena. The package will go on sale to the public on Monday, February 18.
By purchasing the first ticket package for $100, a fan will receive five (5) goals on their GOALden Ticket. Beginning on March 9 versus the Dallas Stars, fans will be able to see up to 10 Coyotes home games until the team gives up five (5) goals at Jobing.com Arena. Once that happens, the GOALden Ticket is void.
The second ticket package provides the fan with 25 goals on their GOALden Ticket for the price of $250. Beginning on March 9 versus the Dallas Stars, fans will have an opportunity to attend up to 10 Coyotes home games until the team gives up 25 goals at Jobing.com Arena. Once this occurs, the GOALden Ticket is void.
As a bonus, if the Coyotes should record a shutout during any of the final 10 regular season home games from March 9 to April 26, during which their GOALden ticket is still valid, purchasers of the GOALden Ticket package will receive a free additional ticket to the Coyotes Fan Appreciation Night on April 26 versus the Colorado Avalanche. This offer if only valid for one Coyotes shutout during this time period.
GOALden Ticket Packages
Price: Expires After
$100: 5 goals are scored at Jobing.com Arena
$250: 25 goals are scored at Jobing.com Arena
GOALden Ticket Rules:
1. The GOALden ticket must be purchased no later than March 8, 2013.
2. Official goal tally includes only:
· Goals scored at HOME games played at Jobing.com Arena between March 9 and April 26, 2013. All tickets expire after April 26, 2013.
· Only goals scored in regulation and overtime will count towards the total. Individual shootout goals and goals awarded to the winner of a shootout are not applicable.
3. The $100 ticket expires once the 5th goal is allowed.
4. The $250 ticket expires once the 25th goal is allowed.
5. The GOALden ticket does not come with playoff priority.
6. To receive the April 26th bonus tickets for a “shutout” you must be present (scanned in) at the game. A “shutout” is recorded if the score is 0-0 at the conclusion of the overtime period. Shootout goals do not apply.
GOALden Ticket Package Games:
· Saturday, March 9 versus Dallas Stars
· Tuesday, March 12 versus Los Angeles Kings
· Thursday, March 21 versus Vancouver Canucks
· Monday, March 25 versus Detroit Red Wings
· Tuesday, April 2 versus Los Angeles Kings
· Thursday, April 4 versus Detroit Red Wings
· Saturday, April 6 versus Colorado Avalanche
· Monday, April 15 versus San Jose Sharks
· Wednesday, April 24 versus San Jose Sharks
· Friday, April 26 versus the Colorado Avalanche
By purchasing a package, fans will receive a packet in the mail that will include their GOALden Ticket (in pass form to wear around neck) and the Official Rules & Regulations around using your GOALden Ticket. For more information regarding the Coyotes GOALden Ticket Package, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit www.phoenixcoyotes.com/goaldenticket.