Coyotes to Introduce Tailgating for All Weekend Home Games in 2013-14
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Monday, October 14, 2013
GLENDALE, ARIZONA --- The Phoenix Coyotes announced today details regarding tailgating at Jobing.com Arena for all weekend home games during the 2013-14 Coyotes regular season.
Tailgating on Jobing.com Arena parking lots (A, B, G, J, K and Y) will begin this Saturday, October 19 when the Coyotes take on the Detroit Red Wings. Game time is 6 p.m. with lots opening at 2:00 p.m. In total, the Coyotes will have 17 tailgating experiences during the regular season.
Some of the activities that will take place in Lot G (east side of Jobing.com Arena) will include:
· Launch of the Coyotes Bar & Grill – Full bar and BBQ station at Gate #6 patio
· Radio Stations KUPD, KSLX and Arizona Sports 620 will be onsite providing music entertainment and contests
· Howler, Paw Patrol and Coyotes Ice Girl appearances
· FOX Sports Arizona Girls will be on hand to mingle with fans
· Coyotes inflatable street hockey rink will be set up for kids to play
To launch the Coyotes tailgating experience on Oct. 19, the Coyotes will be searching all Jobing.com Arena parking lots for the most passionate hockey fans. The fans that set up the best and most creative tailgating area will win a 12 person suite for the Red Wings game that night or a suite to another Coyotes game later in the regular season.
A complete list of the Coyotes weekend tailgating experiences is listed below:
Coyotes 2013-14 Tailgating Schedule
· Saturday, Oct. 19 versus Detroit Red Wings (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Oct. 26 versus Edmonton Oilers (12 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 9 versus Washington Capitals (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 16 versus Tampa Bay Lightning (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 23 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 30 versus Chicago Blackhawks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Dec. 14 versus Carolina Hurricanes (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 4 versus Philadelphia Flyers (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 11 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 18 versus New Jersey Devils (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Feb. 1 versus Pittsburgh Penguins (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Mar. 2 versus St. Louis Blues (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 15 versus Calgary Flames (7 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 22 versus Boston Bruins (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 29 versus Minnesota Wild (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Apr. 12 versus San Jose Sharks (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Apr. 13 versus Dallas Stars (6 p.m. start)
Below is a list of guidelines for tailgating at Jobing.com Arena to allow for a great experience both inside and outside the venue.
Tailgating Guidelines for Coyotes Games
· Tailgating is ONLY allowed in the following parking lots for Jobing.com Arena Events: Lot A, Lot B, Lot G, Lot J, Lot K and Lot Y. Some of these lots may be restricted to permit parking only depending on the event.
· Tailgating is NOT allowed in any Westgate Parking Lots.
· Parking lots open up 4 hours prior to the event.
· Tailgating in the parking lots must be limited to the area directly in front of or behind the vehicle. Tailgating in empty stalls is prohibited. Tailgating equipment, such as chairs, tents, propane/natural gas grills and other items, cannot block drive aisles for vehicles or sidewalks for guests.
· Fans are permitted to bring up to a 10’ by 10’ shade tent. Tents that are used in the parking areas must not block drive aisles for vehicles or sidewalks for guests. They are not allowed to take up an extra space.
· Natural gas or propane grills are permitted. Charcoal grills are not permitted.
· Glass containers are not permitted in any parking areas.
· Please remember to throw away any trash to assist in keeping the area safe of trip hazards or debris.
· Any violation of these policies can result in revocation of parking rights and removal of the parking lot. Guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.