The Arizona Coyotes are dedicated to assisting community initiatives by providing auction items to non-profit organizations. We have a genuine commitment to the communities we serve. Although we would like to accommodate every request with a positive response, due to the volume of requests we receive, we must adhere to certain guidelines. Please review these guidelines before submitting your request. The guidelines are provided to assure fairness, professionalism, and to maximize the support the Coyotes can provide throughout the state of Arizona.
In-Kind Donations (Autographed Memorabilia)
- The Arizona Coyotes will only donate to 501(c)3 organizations.
- All donation requests must be received at least six weeks prior to event date. We ask this to ensure we have ample time to process your request. You will receive a response within 3 weeks prior to your event date.
- Items donated will be decided upon at the discretion of the Arizona Coyotes.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- Donations must be used to raise additional funds for that organization. We will not fulfill donation requests where the donated items are used as door prizes, incentives or giveaways.
- Monetary donations are only made once a year through the Arizona Coyotes Foundation Grant process.
- No telephone or email follow-ups will be accepted.
- The Arizona Coyotes will not accept items to be autographed, and will not be responsible for returning any items received.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we must adhere to certain guidelines. Please ensure that your organization fits under the following guidelines before submitting a donation request.
- Due to the significant volume of requests, the Arizona Coyotes cannot donate to religious, political or labor groups.
- The Arizona Coyotes are unable to donate to companies (for-profit) holding organizational campaigns for non-profit organizations as we donate directly to these groups.
- Events benefitting an organization outside the state of Arizona will not be granted a donation.
- The Arizona Coyotes receive a high volume of requests from schools and cannot donate items to school raffles, carnivals, fundraisers, or festivals. We will only donate to school athletic programs that are an official 501(c)3 group.
- We are unable to donate to individual fundraising initiatives. (ie. Walk teams, marathons, Team-in-Training, etc.)
- The Arizona Coyotes are no longer mailing donations. All donations must be picked up by a representative of your organization at Jobing.com Arena. Donations must be picked up by the date noted on the request fulfillment letter to be considered for future donations.
The Arizona Coyotes are no longer accepting donation requests via mail, email, fax or phone. ALL donation requests must be filled out and submitted online. Once you have read the above guidelines, please click below to submit your donation request.
Interested in having tickets donated to your non-profit? Click below to request tickets. Please note that we have limited availability of tickets for donation as fulfillment is based on donations from our fans and supporters. If you are interested in donating your tickets, please click here for more information on our tickets for kids/service men and women program.
Due to the high number of requests we receive, we do not accept phone calls regarding the status of a request. Once the request has been reviewed, you will receive notification of approval or denial approximately one month to three (3) weeks prior to the event via email.
Organizations approved for a donation will receive a “Donation Recap Form”. This form MUST be filled out and sent back in order to be considered for future donations.