DONATIONSThe Phoenix Coyotes are dedicated to assisting community initiatives by providing auction items to non-profit organizations. We have a genuine commitment to the communities we serve. Although we would like to accommodate every request with a positive response, due to the volume of requests we receive we must adhere to certain guidelines. Please review these guidelines before submitting your request. The guidelines are provided to assure fairness, professionalism, and to maximize the support the Phoenix Coyotes can provide throughout the state of Arizona.
In Kind Donations (Autographed Memorabilia)
- The Phoenix Coyotes will only donate to 501(c)3 organizations.
- All donation requests must be received at least six weeks prior to event date.
- Items donated will be decided upon at the discretion of the Phoenix Coyotes.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- Donations must be used to raise additional funds for that organization. We will not fulfill donation requests. where the donated items are used as door prizes, incentives or giveaways.
- Monetary donations are only made once a year through the Coyotes Charities Grant process.
- No telephone or email follow-ups will be accepted.
- The Phoenix Coyotes will not accept items to be autographed, and will not be responsible for returning any items received.
- Due to the significant volume of requests, the Phoenix Coyotes cannot donate to religious, political or labor groups.
- The Phoenix Coyotes are unable to donate to companies (for-profit) holding organizational campaigns for non-profit organizations as we donate directly to these groups.
- Events benefitting an organization outside the state of Arizona will not be granted a donation.
- The Phoenix Coyotes receive a high volume of requests from schools and cannot donate items to school raffles, carnivals, fundraisers, or festivals. We will only donate to school athletic programs that are an official 501(c)3 group.
- We are unable to donate to individual fundraising initiatives. (ie. Walk teams, marathons, Team-in-Training, etc.)
The Phoenix Coyotes are no longer accepting donation requests via mail, email, fax or phone. ALL donation requests must be filled out and submitted online. Once you have read the above guidelines, please click below to submit your donation request.
- The Phoenix Coyotes are no longer mailing donations. All donations must be picked up by a representative of your organization at the Phoenix Coyotes offices in Westgate, located off the Loop 101 and Glendale Ave. in Glendale, AZ.
- Due to the high number of requests we receive, we do not accept phone calls regarding the status of a request. Once the request has been reviewed, you will receive notification of approval or denial approximately one month to two (2) weeks prior to the event via email.
- Organizations approved for a donation will receive a “Donation Recap Form”. This form MUST be filled out and sent back in order to be considered for future donation.
Event, Table, or Foursome Sponsorship
The Phoenix Coyotes and Coyotes Charities recognize the importance of major fundraising events such as dinners, golf tournaments, or festivals. We receive many requests from great organizations to sponsor an event, table or foursome; however, we reserve all of our monetary resources for our Coyotes Charities Grant process in order to fulfill our mission. Coyotes Charities seeks to enhance the quality of life throughout Arizona communities by supporting non-profit organizations that promote healthcare, education, cultural arts and sports-related programs for children.
Information on ticket donations can be found on our Tickets for Kids page.