The following are the guidelines for tailgating at Jobing.com Arena to allow for a great experience both inside and outside the venue.
- Tailgating is ONLY allowed in the following parking lots for Jobing.com Arena Events: Lot A, Lot B, Lot E/F, Lot G, Lot J, Lot K Lot X and Lot Y. Some of these lots may be restricted to permit parking only depending on the event. Tailgating is NOT allowed in any Westgate Parking Lot.
- Weekday hockey events and non-hockey events, Arena parking lots open two (2.5) hours prior to the event.
- Weekend hockey events, Arena parking lots open four (4) hours prior to the event.
- Tailgating in the parking lots is limited to the area directly in front of or behind the vehicle. Tailgating equipment such as chairs, tents, propane/natural gas grills and other items, cannot block additional spaces, drive aisles for vehicles or sidewalks for guest access.
- Guests are permitted to bring up to a 10’X10’ shade tent.
- Natural gas or propane grills are permitted. Charcoal grills are not permitted.
- Glass containers are not permitted in any parking areas.
Please remember to throw away any trash to assist in keeping the area safe of trip hazards and debris.
Any violation of these policies can result in revocation of parking rights and removal from the parking lot.
Guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.