PHOENIX COYOTES 2010-11
“VALENTINE’S DAY CLUB SOUTH SWEEPSTAKES”
“VALENTINE’S DAY CLUB SOUTH SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Phoenix Coyotes Valentine’s Day Club South Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the continental United States of America who, at the time of participation, are at least twenty-one (21) years old, except that any Employee, officer, or director of Coyotes Newco, LLC (“Sponsor”), Arena Newco, LLC, and any participating Sweepstakes company and prize provider, its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, web masters and web suppliers, and entities involved in the creation of Sweepstakes materials, and members of the immediate family (spouse, children, siblings, parents) or persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such employees, officers, and directors is not an Eligible Entrant (“Eligible Entrant”).
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Eligible Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are FINAL AND BINDING in all respects. RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Winning any prize(s) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth within the Official Rules.
3. PRIZE(S): Each Winner will receive the following for the Phoenix Coyotes game versus the Washington Capitals on February 14, 2011: Two (2) Club South tickets, two (2) full dinner buffets including desert, two (2) alcoholic beverages, one (1) long stem rose, and (1) message on the Arena scoreboard. ARV: $300.00.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:00 a.m MST and end on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at noon MST (“Sweepstakes Period”).
6. WINNER(S) SELECTION: A total of fourteen (14) winners will be randomly selected from all Eligible Entries received—one (1) winner each day of the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified by Sponsor by telephone and/or email and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility Liability Release, and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release Form (collectively a “Winner’s Agreement”) within one (1) day of receipt. Failure of the Winner to timely return the required executed documents within the specified time period may cause the prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner as solely determined by Sponsor. If a prize is refused, a prize notification is returned or deemed undeliverable, or the Winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate Winner may be selected via a random drawing. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, hometown, photo, picture, or other likeness, statements, voice, indicia of persona, and other personally identifiable information for promotional, advertising, and marketing purposes in any media (now known or hereafter developed) throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent, or review; and upon request, Winner will provide consent to such use.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of being selected as a Winner depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Prizes shall be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the continental United States. Winner(s) must take delivery of the prize within one (1) day of notice of availability from Sponsor or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Winner(s) will be responsible for all applicable taxes (including but not limited to federal, state, local and/or income) on the prize and will be required to provide his/her Social Security number for tax reporting purposes if the retail value of the prize being awarded is $600.00 or greater (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the prize if the retail value of such prize is $600.00 or greater. If a prize Winner refuses to provide his/her Social Security number for a prize worth $600.00 or greater, the prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. A prize Winner who refuses to provide his/her Social Security number for a prize worth $600.00 or more will have no right to an alternative prize worth less than $600.00 in lieu of providing his/her Social Security number for the original prize. Prize Winner(s) will be required to execute a Winner’s Agreement prior to the prize being released to such Winner(s). The execution of the Winner’s Agreement by a prize Winner is an explicit condition to releasing said prize; refusal by a prize Winner to execute the Winner’s Agreement will result in disqualification, and a new Winner may be selected in accordance at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: As a condition of participating, the Eligible Entrant agrees to the following release: ELIGIBLE ENTRANT SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ARENA NEWCO, LLC, JOBING.COM ARENA, COYOTES NEWCO, LLC, CITY OF GLENDALE, THE PRIZE PROVIDER, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (“SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF FAULT FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSON(S), INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. THE WINNER(S) SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO HIS/HER PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF FAULT.
10. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for contacting any Entrant if that Entrant has changed contact information and failed to provide Sponsor with the proper contact information when such information is required. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. CANCELLATION/SUSPENSION: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination, or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at www.phoenixcoyotes.com. If Sponsor decides to reconvene the Sweepstakes after a suspension, the determination of the prize Winner(s) will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the suspension, as Sponsor determines at its sole discretion.
12. DISQUALIFICATION: Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to disqualify any individual from the Sweepstakes that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting, or be, in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unreasonable, non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect or portion of this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, shall void all such entries by any such methods, and shall disqualify any Entrant using such methods from the current Sweepstakes and any future promotions. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPTSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF STATE AND/OR FEDERAL CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTEND PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, Sweepstakes Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the determination of the Winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in the State of Arizona pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but SHALL NOT include attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, excluding Arizona’s conflicts of law doctrine.
14. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Winner(s), if any, send a self-addressed first class stamped envelope to: Phoenix Coyotes Hockey Club, Attn: Sweepstakes, 6751 North Sunset Boulevard, Suite 200, Glendale, Arizona 85305.
15. SPONSORED BY: Coyotes Newco, LLC, 6751 North Sunset Boulevard, Suite 200, Glendale, Arizona 85305. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Coyotes Newco, LLC and not Facebook.