DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE
SAFARI USERS: If your browser is Safari, then iCal will automatically open when you click on the ICS link above. It will ask you if you want to import the calendar into an existing calendar, or to create a new calendar. Note: If settings are not set up this way, try the following: Manually open the .ics file for iCal to open, or open iCal and choose "Import" from the File menu to import the .ics file into iCal.
FIREFOX/CHROME USERS: If your browser is Firefox or Chrome, you will need to right-click (or control-click for Mac users with one mouse button) on the ICS link and save the ICS file to your desired location. Click on the downloaded ICS file to open up iCal. You will be asked if you want to import the calendar into an existing calendar or to create a new calendar.
iPHONE: iPhone users that use iCal (Apple) or Exchange (Windows) can download and install the schedule to their iPhone if they are syncing calendar items.
To import the schedule to your Google Calendar, just follow these steps:
- Right-click (or control-click for Mac users with one mouse button) on the iCal version and save the ICS file to your desired location
- In your Google Calendar, click the down-arrow next to "Other calendars"
- Select "Import calendar"
- Click "Choose file" and select "12-13_Coyotes_Schedule.ics", then click "Open"
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click "Import"
NOTE: You will need to have the .csv translators installed in Microsoft Outlook to import the schedule. The Import Wizard should tell you whether or not you do. Most default installations of Outlook DO NOT have the translator(s) installed. If your installation does not, you will need to have your Microsoft Office CD handy.
- Right-click the link above to download the “Phoenix Coyotes 2012-2013 Schedule, Outlook version” and save it to your desktop.
Once completed you can delete this file.
- Launch Microsoft Office Outlook, click on “File\Import and Export” and select “Import from another program or file” and click “Next”
- Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click “Next”
- Click the “Browse” button to locate the “2012-2013_Schedule.csv” that you saved on your Desktop in step one. Select “Replace duplicates with items imported” and click “Next”
- Select “Calendar” for the “Destination Folder” and click “Next”
- Verify that the “Import “Calendar into folder: Calendar” is checked and click ”Finish”
All times are Mountain Time. Once you import this file, you cannot delete or uninstall it. The only way to remove the calendar entries is to delete each entry individually. You may consider making a backup of your Personal Folder File (.pst file), should you want to restore your Outlook calendar. See Outlook Help for more information about making backups.
Disclaimer: This software is provided as is and is to be used at the risk of the user.