The 2014-2015 hockey season is quickly approaching and the Arizona Coyotes Foundation is gearing up for another season of fundraising. One of the most popular fundraisers organized by the Arizona Coyotes Foundation is the game night 50/50 Raffle. This unique fundraiser gives non-profit organizations the opportunity to raise money during Arizona Coyotes home games, while having fun at the same time! 50/50 raffle tickets are sold throughout the game, and a drawing held at the beginning of the 3rd period determines the lucky winner who receives half of the net profit for that game! The remaining 50% of the proceeds is split between the seller’s organization and Arizona Coyotes Foundation.
There are a few simple requirements to participate in the 50/50 Raffle fundraiser:
- Must be a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that fits within our MISSION STATEMENT
- Organization must be able to provide a minimum of 20 raffle ticket sellers over the age of 18. We recommend 30 volunteers so sellers can pair-up to sell tickets and allow for breaks. (If your organization does not meet the minimum requirement of the 20 volunteers and submit the list of names 2 business days in advance, your game will be given to another charity.)
- All volunteers must arrive at Jobing.com Arena 2 hours prior to game time on their assigned night. (Please note on weekday games this means 4/5pm)
- Volunteers will be required to walk, stand or move around the arena in a wheelchair for at least 4 hours.
- Arizona Coyotes Foundation provides admission tickets to watch the remainder of the game for the sellers only (as supplies last, sold-out games will receive standing room only tickets. (Discounted tickets for family and guests not selling tickets will be available for purchase upon confirmation of your game date.)
If you are interested in the 50/50 Raffle and meet the above requirements, please fill out the below form and attach a copy of your group’s 501(c)3 letter, which must include your Federal Tax I.D. number. This information must be from the Department of the Treasury on IRS letterhead. Regardless of whether you have done the 50/50 raffle in the past, we require a copy of your 501(c)3 in order for your application to be submitted.
Please note that groups will be selected by a lottery process. We receive more applications than dates we have available so any organizations that do not get selected in the lottery process will be on a waiting list for the remainder of the 2014-15 Season. Only complete applications will be entered into the lottery and all requests must be received by midnight on Thursday, July 31, 2014. If you win the lottery, you will be notified which game you have been assigned via email by September 1st. PLEASE NO EMAILS OR CALLS REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION.
To complete the form, you can fill out the below form. Please remember to attach your 501(c)3 or you will not be entered into the lottery.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you!
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR 2014-2015 IS NOW CLOSED