Frequently Asked Questions
Who can audition for the Coyotes Paw Patrol?
The Paw Patrol auditions are open to both males and females who are 18 years of age or older by July 1, 2014.
Is being a Coyotes Paw Patrol member a full-time job?
No, in fact many of the Paw Patrol members attend college and/or hold part-time or full-time jobs. However, being a member requires a large time commitment, as well as dedication and passion for the game and the Coyotes organization.
Are Paw Patrol members paid?
Yes, each member is compensated for their work at games and events.
Do I need dance or cheerleading experience to be a member of the Paw Patrol?
No, members are not required to have dance or cheerleading experience. However, dance or cheerleading experience is extremely helpful in order to be successful at this job.
Do I need ice skating experience to be a member of the Paw Patrol?
No, members are not required to have ice skating experience. However, some knowledge or experience with ice skating is required to be considered to be on the ice crew portion of the team.
Is there a specific number of team members you are looking for?
No, the Coyotes organization is looking for the best possible mix of members for the 2014-2015 team. The organization is prepared to take as many or as few members as they see fit to reach our vision for the team.
When do I need to be registered by to participate in the audition?
Participants must apply online by midnight on June 11, 2014 to audition. Walk up applicants will be accepted, but will have more specific instructions and will be required to arrive early.
Where & when is the Paw Patrol audition?
The Paw Patrol audition will be held on Saturday, June 14, 2014. Check in will run from 8:30-9:30 AM, with the audition beginning promptly at 10 AM.
The audition will take place at:
Ice Den - Scottsdale
9375 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Final interviews will be scheduled individually and will occur at the Coyotes offices in Glendale.
Will I be required to skate at the Paw Patrol audition?
Yes, all applicants will be required to skate at the audition, no matter which portion of the Paw Patrol you are auditioning for (skating team or promo team).
Do I have to bring my own skates?
No, you do not have to bring your own skates to the audition. You will be provided with a pair of rental skates. However, if you have your own, please feel free to bring and wear them if you are more comfortable in your own.
What should I wear to the preliminary Paw Patrol audition?
Males: Please wear a short-sleeved shirt and black athletic pants. Please remember to bring socks to wear under skates. If you have your own skates, please bring them. Otherwise, you will be able to rent them free of charge.
Females: Please wear a sports bra or similar athletic cropped top and full length black yoga/dance pants. Please wear an outfit that you feel will make you stand out. Hair and makeup should be game-day ready - hair should be down (straight or curled acceptable) with a finished look, and makeup should be done as if there were 17,500 fans in the stands. Please do not wear a bikini top or bathing suit type top. You will not be allowed to audition if you are wearing a bikini or bathing suit style top. Please bring tights or socks to wear under your skates. If you have your own skates, please bring them. Otherwise, you will be able to rent them free of charge.
What should I wear to the final Paw Patrol interview?
Participants should arrive in business attire.
What do I need to bring to the Paw Patrol audition?
- Valid photo identification
- Jacket (it will be cold in waiting areas)
- Socks or tights
- Personal items such as brush, makeup, mirror, etc.
- Water and snacks
What should I expect from the Paw Patrol audition?
Participants should expect a fun, interactive audition.
- Check in begins promptly at 8:30 AM. You must be registered by midnight on June 14, 2014 in order to participate.
- Walk up applicants will be required to arrive promptly at 8:30 AM. No walk up applications will be accepted after 9 AM.
- You will be assigned a number once you have completed check in.
- The audition will begin promptly at 10:00 AM. Cuts may be made throughout the audition.
- Callback numbers will be announced, group interviews will start, and those asked to return for individual interviews will have a brief meeting to schedule interviews.
- Participant will arrive at the Coyotes offices 15 minutes before their appointment.
- One-on-one interviews will begin promptly at your scheduled time.
- Participants will be released when their interview is over.
- Participants will be informed about the final roster no later than June 30th, 2014.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Please e-mail all questions regarding the Phoenix Coyotes Paw Patrol and the audition process to PawPatrol@PhoenixCoyotes.com.