Frequently Asked Questions
Who can audition for the Phoenix Coyotes Paw Patrol?
The Paw Patrol auditions are open to both males and females who are 18 years of age or older by July 1, 2013.
Is being a Phoenix Coyotes Paw Patrol member a full-time job?
No, in fact many of the Paw Patrol members attend college and/or hold part-time or full-time jobs. However, being a member requires a large time commitment, as well as dedication and passion for the game and the Coyotes organization.
Are Paw Patrol members paid?
Yes, each member is compensated for their work at games and events.
Do I need dance or cheerleading experience to be a member of the Paw Patrol?
No, members are not required to have dance or cheerleading experience. However, dance or cheerleading experience is extremely helpful in order to be successful at this job.
Do I need ice skating experience to be a member of the Paw Patrol?
No, members are no required to have ice skating experience. However, any knowledge or experience with ice skating is helpful for appearances and Phoenix Coyotes events that may require skating personnel.
Is there a specific number of team members you are looking for?
No, the Phoenix Coyotes organization is looking for the best possible mix of members for the 2013-2014 team. The organization is prepared to take as many or as few members as they see fit to reach our vision for the team.
When do I need to be registered by to participate in the audition?
Participants must apply by midnight on July 16, 2013 to audition. Walk up applicants will not be accepted.
Where & when is the Paw Patrol audition?
The Paw Patrol audition will be held on Saturday, July 20, 2013. Check in will begin at 10:30 AM.
The audition will take place at:
9400 W. Maryland Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85305
Final interviews will be scheduled individually and will occur at the Phoenix Coyotes offices.
What should I wear to the preliminary Paw Patrol audition?
Closed-toe athletic shoes are required for all participants. You will not be permitted to audition without closed-toe athletic shoes.
Males: Please wear a short-sleeved shirt, athletic shorts or pants and closed-toe athletic shoes.
Females: Please wear a form-fitting top, black yoga/dance pants and closed-toe athletic shoes. Hair and makeup should be game-day ready - meaning hair should be down with a finished look, and makeup should be done as if there were 17,500 fans in the stands. Please do not wear jazz shoes, shoes with a heel or any form of open-toe shoe.
What should I wear to the final Paw Patrol interview?
Participants should arrive in business attire.
What do I need to bring to the Paw Patrol audition?
- Valid photo identification
- Personal items such as brush, makeup, mirror, etc.
- Water and snacks
What should I expect from the Paw Patrol audition?
Participants should expect a fun, interactive audition.
- Check in begins promptly at 10:30 AM. You must be registered by midnight on July 16, 2013 in order to participate. No walk up applicants will be accepted.
- You will be assigned a number once you have completed check in.
- The audition will begin promptly at 11:30 AM. Cuts may be made throughout the audition.
- Callback numbers will be announced, and those asked to return for interviews will have a brief meeting to schedule interviews.
- Participant will arrive at the Phoenix Coyotes offices 15 minutes before their appointment.
- One-on-one interviews will begin promptly at your scheduled time.
- Participants will be released when their interview is over.
- Participants will be informed about the final roster no later than July 31st, 2013.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Please e-mail all questions regarding the Phoenix Coyotes Paw Patrol and the audition process to PawPatrol@PhoenixCoyotes.com.