2014-2015 Arizona Coyotes Ticket Fundraising
"VFW Post 7507 of Fountain Hills would like to extend our gratitude to the Phoenix Coyotes Ticket Fundraising Grant Program. VFW Post 7507, with the help of this Program, was able to raise monies to help in our efforts to build a Post Home for our Veterans. A sincere Thank You and a commitment to continue this Program in the coming years. We also want to thank the Phoenix Coyotes organization for the honor of having our Color Guard present the Colors at several home games this past season."
Phil Yin - Commander - VFW Post 7507 of Fountain Hill
Carl Krawczyk - Sr. Vice Commander - VFW Post 7507 of Fountain Hills
As the Arizona Coyotes continue to partner with local non-profits in the effort to raise needed funds while creating community awareness, we are once again offering financial and advocacy support to organizations who participate in the Ticket Fundraising Grant.
Not only will partnering charities have the opportunity to raise over $20 per ticket sold, but the top organization that sells the most tickets throughout the 2014-2015 season will receive a $5,000 grant from the Arizona Coyotes. In addition, the Coyotes have created additional grants for all organizations that finish in the top 5 in ticket sales.
Partnering organizations will have the opportunity to sell Arizona Coyotes tickets at a discounted price and keep the difference as a fundraiser! Below are the additional benefits for selling tickets, on top of the funds you receive from every ticket sold!
SELL 50 TICKETS:
The Arizona Coyotes will recognize your organization on the arena scoreboard.
SELL 100 TICKETS:
Participants of your fundraising night can partake in post-game photo opportunity OR One (1) guest can ride the Zamboni the night your organization attends the game.
SELL 250 TICKETS:
The Coyotes will host a private reception in our exclusive Gila Rivers Casino Club prior to your game for up to 100 selected guests. (Food and beverage not included).
SELL 750 TICKETS:
Your group will receive a post-game meet-n-greet with at least one Coyotes player for up to 50 guests. Includes photographs to be taken with the player and autographs.
SELL 75 TICKETS:
Your organization will have the opportunity to raise funds and advocate your cause through the use of a concourse table during a Coyotes home game.
SELL 150 TICKETS:
Have your guests participate in our “Post Game Slap Shot” where everyone is welcome on the ice following the game for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take a shot on net OR Howler (Coyotes Mascot) will attend an event of your choice.
SELL 500 TICKETS:
Your group will receive an 18-person luxury suite for a mutually agreed upon executive game. (Based on availability and subject to blackout dates, food and beverage and parking not included).
TICKET FUNDRAISING GRANT LEVELS
- 1st Place - $5,000
- 2nd Place - $2,500
- 3rd Place - $1,250
- 4th Place - $750
- 5th Place - $500
As a prominent community contributor, the Arizona Coyotes continue to partner with non-profit organizations in an effort to raise needed funds. As we kick off our 2014-15 season, we are once again offering financial and advocacy support to organizations participating in the Ticket Fundraising Grant Program.
This program is designed to offer non-profits the best price on tickets and an opportunity for partnering organizations to raise over $20 per ticket sold. At the end of the hockey season, the top five organizations that sell the most tickets, will also receive a monetary grant from the Arizona Coyotes.
Here’s how it works:
1. Set a goal – Let us help you reach your fundraising goal! Tell us how much you want to raise through ticket sales and we will cater a program to help you reach your highest goals. We can help you reach your maximum opportunities through game selection, pricing options and distribution flexibility.
2. Pick your date – Choose a home game, or multiple games during the Coyotes 2014-15 season to target your ticket sales. Dates and ticket quantities are based on availability and the capacity of the arena. Make sure to have a couple dates in mind in case we are at capacity for your first game choice.
3. Pick your price – The Coyotes offer a variety of ticket price points. With the fundraising program, we will provide tickets to your organization at a discounted rate. You choose how much you want to see in return from each ticket sold and include that amount in your ticket price. The difference in pricing between our price and yours, is your money to keep!
4. Promote – Get everyone in your organization involved in promoting your game night! Include friends, family, and community partners; don’t keep this great deal a secret. Remember, the more people you include, the more tickets you sell and the more money you get. Make sure to use your social media, outreach resources and let us help you. The Coyotes can provide promotional flyers, ticket information, online links and direct Coyotes staff contacts to help make your event a success!
5. Earn Additional Benefits – We want to make sure you get the maximum experience with the Coyotes. In addition to earning funds, we will provide additional benefits for tickets sold. Below are a couple of the great experiences you can aim for this year:
a. A concourse table during a Coyotes home game
b. A visit from Howler (Coyotes Mascot) at an event of your choice
c. A Zamboni ride for one (1) guest the night your organization attends the game
6. Have Fun! – We strive to provide a great experience for all of our fans and we want this to be a fun and exciting opportunity for you. Enjoy your game night with all your closest friends, family and supporters!
Sign up to participate in the Coyotes Ticket Fundraising Grant program by completing the application below and submitting to Katrina Hinsberg with the Coyotes front office at Katrina.Hinsberg@phoenixcoyotes.com. Questions? Contact Katrina at (623) 772-3277.
All applications will be reviewed by the Arizona Coyotes. Once approved, you will be contacted by an Arizona Coyotes representative. **All benefits, pricing and seating are based on availability**
MUST ATTACH 501(c)3 PAPERWORK AND ORGANIZATION W-9
Registration will not be completed until your organization’s 501(c)3 letter is received by the Phoenix Coyotes.
Please return your application, a copy of your W-9 form and 501(c)3 letter to the address below:
Attn: Katrina Hinsberg – Ticket Fundraising Grant
9400 West Maryland Avenue
Glendale, Arizona 85305