Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I request donations for my nonprofit organization?
The Arizona Coyotes are dedicated to assisting community initiatives by providing auction items to non-profit organizations. We have a genuine commitment to the communities we serve. Click here to request donations
2. I’d like to request specific items for my donation, how can I do so?
The Community Relations Department will fulfill requests based on availability of items.
3. How can I get request appearances from someone with the Coyotes?
We have players, alumni, executive staff and Howler available for appearances. Please select the appropriate request form on the Community Relations page
4. I’d like to get involved with the 50/50 raffle, how can I apply?
Applications for the 50/50 raffle are only available online during the summer. For the 2014-2015 season, applications are accepted June 1,2014-July 31, 2014. After that date, organizations will need to wait until the next season’s application period the following summer, no exceptions. Please click here for details on the 50/50 raffle
5. My nonprofit is interested in applying for a grant, how do I get details on that?
The Arizona Coyotes Foundation only grants money one time a year. The application process is open online and during the summer. Applications for grants being awarded from monies raised from the 2013-2014 season will be accepted online between June 1, 2014 and June 30, 2014. Please click here for details on grant applications
6. I am not associated with a nonprofit, but am interested in donations or appearances, am I able to request?
While we are unable to offer donations beyond nonprofit organizations, Howler can make appearances to all kinds of events for a donation to the Arizona Coyotes Foundation. Just fill out our Howler Requests and we will be in touch!
7. Where does the money raised for the Arizona Coyotes Foundation go?
The Arizona Coyotes Foundation raises money to grant out to other local community organizations who adhere to our mission statement.
8. I would like to request tickets for my nonprofit, where can I do so?
Ticket donations are limited in availability as they are based on donations from our generous fans and sponsors. If you are interested in tickets, please click here to request
9. If I send cards, hats, jerseys, etc, can you have them signed for me?
Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with getting personal items signed.
10. I do not live in Arizona, will you make a donation to my nonprofit?
Based on our guidelines and volume of requests, we are currently only serving Arizona nonprofits.
11. When do I need to have my donation/appearance request in by?
All requests are required 6 weeks in advance of event.
12. My question is not here, who should I contact?
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
13. How can I get up a scoreboard message during a game?
Through a donation to the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, we can get a message on the scoreboard for your group/loved ones! Click here for order form
14. How can I get to ride the zamboni?
Through a donation to the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, based on availability, we can reserve zamboni rides. Click here for order form
15. I am interested in being a donor or sponsor for the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, who should I contact?
Thank you for your interest! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
16. How can I be involved with The Arizona Coyotes Foundation?
The Arizona Coyotes Foundation relies heavily on donations of the community, fans and local businesses. While we do not have volunteer projects to participate in, your purchase of in game memorabilia, attendance to fundraising events, and support in spreading the word about the foundation are greatly needed and appreciated.
17. Where can I purchase autographed memorabilia?
During every home game, we auction off signed memorabilia items you can bid on. Please visit the Community Corner inside the arena and keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates!
18. If I am not at a game, can I still bid on auction items?
Once or twice a year, we may do a full team jersey auction available online, but unless specially noted, all items listed for auction in games will be available only at Community Corner.